A makeover photoshoot gives you the chance to have a bit of ‘me’ time; relax, indulge and most importantly, have fun. Whether it’s for a special occasion, a shoot with a friend or a mother and daughter photo session, a photo makeover will always be about celebrating you.
Makeover Photoshoot Experience
Mon – Fri £95
Sat & Sun £175
- High quality professional photography
- Fun and relaxed photo makeover session
- Preview and order session
- Buy for yourself or as a gift for someone
For your complete peace of mind
Money Back Guarantee
In the highly unlikely event of you not being happy with your images, we will refund the amount paid in full.
We are so confident that our prices are great value, we are happy to offer a price match with any local photography studios on a like-for-like basis.
How it Works…
- 1.Buy your Photo Makeover Experience for yourself or as a gift for someone.
- 2.We will contact you within 48 hours to book your makeover photoshoot or post you the gift voucher.
- 3.Preview and order session usually within 7 days of your photo session.
- 4.Buy as little or as much as you like – it’s your choice.
” Oz came out to photograph our wedding in the Italian Lakes and took engagement pictures on the day before as well as our ceremony. Oz produced an amazing set of pictures for us which we will treasure forever. Oz was a pure gentleman from start to finish and many of our guests commented on Oz’s professionalism and friendly demeanour. Thank you Oz!”
“A master of the art of wireless flash”
“Visited the studios today and I’m blown away by your work, the images brought tears to my eyes and I didn’t even know who the people were. The wedding album was priceless.”
“…the person capturing it all is no ordinary photographer.”
“The pictures of my 2 girls are Stunning. Thank you for taking some amazing pictures.”
“King of Cool”
“Wow! I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. Amazing pictures, thank you both so much x”
“Nikon hired SF Digital for this high profile event as we know that Oz has a tremendous amount of experience in this area. He did a fantastic job of capturing hundreds of images of happy ASDA staff with the Hollyoaks stars. Great job.”